You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Abu Dhabi to Build Three Power and Water Desalination Plants by 2016 to Meet Demand
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 585 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA--November 18, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--An expected growth in power demand of 11% per year for the next 10 years has prompted Abu Dhabi to plan for at least three new power generating and water desalination plants by 2016.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker