You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Abu Dhabi to Build Three Power and Water Desalination Plants by 2016 to Meet Demand
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 585 Words
BANGALORE, INDIA--November 18, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--An expected growth in power demand of 11% per year for the next 10 years has prompted Abu Dhabi to plan for at least three new power generating and water desalination plants by 2016.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy, Sinking Oil Tanker Market: Your Daily Energy News
- Xcel's Renewed Emphasis on Renewables Puts Wind in its 'Sales'
- Central Asia to See Nearly $40 Billion in Renewable Power Projects, an Indu...
- Indonesia's PT PLN (Persero) Seeks Partners for Floating Solar Power Projec...
- Wind Power Projects Prevalent in China's Guangxi Province, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker