You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry Outlook Forecasts More Than $18 Billion in 2011 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 783 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 25, 2011--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info Resources is pleased to announce the release of the 2011 Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry Outlook. With the entire industry--if not the world--in a state of transition, the importance of having a tool that provides understanding and knowledge has never been more essential. Tap into the pulse of the North American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry, using a clear, concise format that demystifies this lucrative and constantly evolving industry. The 2011 Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry outlook for capital expenditures is estimated to be $18 billion, up from the actual $9 billion in 2010 project starts.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to See $3.5 Billion in Pharma-Biotech Projects Kick Off this Quarter...
- U.S. FDA Clears Indoco's Goa Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Biosimilars to Help India's Biocon to Hit $1 Billion in Revenue, an Industr...
- Bangladesh's Pharmaceutical Exports Up 25%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker