You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huadian's 355-Megawatt Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan Receives Approval
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 387 Words
BEIJING--August 19, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China Huadian Corporation's (Beijing) Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan received final approval from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in July 2011, according to an announcement from the NDRC on August 12, 2011.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker