You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huadian's 355-Megawatt Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan Receives Approval
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 387 Words
BEIJING--August 19, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China Huadian Corporation's (Beijing) Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan received final approval from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in July 2011, according to an announcement from the NDRC on August 12, 2011.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker