You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huadian's 355-Megawatt Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan Receives Approval
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 387 Words
BEIJING--August 19, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China Huadian Corporation's (Beijing) Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan received final approval from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in July 2011, according to an announcement from the NDRC on August 12, 2011.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April 28 IIR COVID-19 Sector Overviews
- April 29 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- Husky Energy, TC Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR Top Power News Today: April 28th 2020
- EthosEnergy Webinar: Improve Availability AND Reduce Costs? Your Data Knows...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker