You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huadian's 355-Megawatt Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan Receives Approval
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 387 Words
BEIJING--August 19, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China Huadian Corporation's (Beijing) Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan received final approval from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in July 2011, according to an announcement from the NDRC on August 12, 2011.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker