You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huadian's 355-Megawatt Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan Receives Approval
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 387 Words
BEIJING--August 19, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China Huadian Corporation's (Beijing) Lizhou Hydropower Station in Sichuan received final approval from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in July 2011, according to an announcement from the NDRC on August 12, 2011.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Can U.S. Offshore Wind Find a Way to Realize its Vast Potential?
- Wind Projects Amount to $91.62 Billion in Latin America, an Industrial Info...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker