You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
October Recap: North American Food and Beverage 'New' Project Expenditures Up 51% from September
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 244 Words
Attachment: IIR Chart - October 2011 Food & Beverage Industry Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--New project activity for the Food & Beverage Industry reported by Industrial Info for October shows a 51% increase in expenditures compared to the previous month. Expenditures for October totaled $1.27 billion from 87 new projects, while September's new project count was the same, with a combined value of $840 million. Capital expenditures tallied 68 projects worth approximately $1.2 billion, while maintenance expenditures were a mere $40 million spread across 19 projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Drops $86 Billion, Shows S...
- Coffee Projects Worth $844 Million Tracked in Latin America, an Industrial ...
- Long-Dormant Biodiesel Plant in Brazil Resumes Operations, an Industrial I...
- Ecuador's Shrimp Industry Faces Trouble, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- JBS to Invest More than $148 Million in South Brazil Poultry Slaughtering P...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker