You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
West Fraser Timber Company Plans Two Biomass-Powered Plants in British Columbia
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 329 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 222, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--West Fraser Timber Company (TSX:WFT) (WTC) (Vancouver, British Columbia) is mulling identical, biomass-powered generation plants at two of its subsidiaries in British Columbia. The plants are being planned in response to BC Hydro's (Nelson, British Columbia) "Bioenergy Call to Power" program to acquire and provide cost-effective, clean, renewable energy.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Oil & Gas, Chemical Projects Continue to Face COVID-19 Delays
- U.S. Solar Growth, Gulf of Mexico Oil Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf of Mexico Shut-Ins, U.S. Summer Electricity Demand: Your Daily Energy...
- Sunbelt Rentals Webinar--Contingency Planning: Preparing Your Business for ...
- Biomass Trend Ramps Up in China's Power Industry, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker