You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huadian's Ahai Hydropower Station Begins Reservoir Impounding
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 438 Words
BEIJING--December 15, 2011--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--Following final approval from the National Development and Reform Commission in January this year, the river diversion gate was closed at the site of the Ahai Hydropower Station. This begins the reservoir impounding for the project, which will allow for timely commissioning of the first unit in 2012, China Huadian Corporation (Beijing) announced on December 13, 2011.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker