You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Dairy Industry Invests More than $2 Billion in New Plant Construction, Expansions
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 273 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 29, 2012--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Manufacturers of dairy-based products in the U.S. are on track to invest more than $2.2 billion over the next couple of years in building new facilities and upgrading and modernizing existing plants. Industrial Info is tracking more than 75 major capital and maintenance projects that are under construction or scheduled to start construction before June 2014.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Food & Beverage Brewery Project Activity Thrives in U.S., Canada, an Indust...
- Europe's Food & Beverage Industry Ready to Kick Off Projects Worth More Tha...
- Food Production Grows in Belarus, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Australia's Dairy Sector Tries to Penetrate Indian Market, an Industrial In...
- Spain's Meat Sector Plans to Modernize, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker