You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marcellus Shale Continues to Offer Untapped Opportunities
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 556 Words
Attachment: Lycoming County Production Summary by Year
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration's latest shale gas statistics, proved shale gas reserves in Pennsylvania rose significantly from 2008 through 2010, the latest year for which the data is available. During this time, proven shale gas reserves in the state rose from 88 billion cubic feet (Bcf) to 10.7 trillion cubic feet, primarily from exploration of the Marcellus Shale.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Brownsville LNG Projects, U.S. Crude Stocks Decline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Exits Haynesville, U.S. LNG Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Noble Energy, U.S. Crude Oil Output: Your Daily Energy News
- New Chamber of Commerce Report Claims Risks to U.S. Energy Security Lowest ...
- Woodside Moves to Pre-FEED for Block A-6 Development Offshore Myanmar, an I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker