You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Inside Power: Michael Dale from the Global Climate and Energy Project Speaks to Inside Power on the Net Energy Analysis of Renewable Energy Generation Types
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1657 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 11, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In an interview with Industrial Info, Michael Dale, Post-doctoral Researcher with the Global Climate and Energy Project (GCEP), details the development of global energy systems with significantly lower emissions of greenhouse gasses, and discusses the economics and challenges of the solar power industry.
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB), Toyota Tsusho Corporation (OTC:TYHOY), DuPont (NYSE:DD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- IIR Top Power News Today: June 9th 2020
- Europe Ignores Nuclear Power in COVID-19 Recovery Plan
- South Korea's Largest SOFC Fuel Cell Power Plant Starts Commercial Operatio...
- EDF Submits Plans for Sizewell C Nuclear Plant in U.K.
- Korea Gas Corporation Considers Construction of Natural Gas Power Plant in ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker