Premium Industrial NewsInside Power: Michael Dale from the Global Climate and Energy Project Speaks to Inside Power on the Net Energy Analysis of Renewable Energy Generation Types
Inside Power: Michael Dale from the Global Climate and Energy Project Speaks to Inside Power on the Net Energy Analysis of Renewable Energy Generation Types
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1657 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 11, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In an interview with Industrial Info, Michael Dale, Post-doctoral Researcher with the Global Climate and Energy Project (GCEP), details the development of global energy systems with significantly lower emissions of greenhouse gases, and discusses the economics and challenges of the solar power industry.
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB), Toyota Tsusho Corporation (OTC:TYHOY), DuPont (NYSE:DD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- EI-H2, Zenith Have Plans for Major Irish 'Green Hydrogen' Hub
- Chile May Accelerate Decarbonization Program
- PG&E Unveils 'Moonshot' Effort to Underground 10,000 Miles of Distribution ...
- Pandemic Surge in Florida, Missouri, Texas May Frustrate Hopes of Industria...
- NextEra Energy Carries on with Renewables Drive