You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Inside Power: Michael Dale from the Global Climate and Energy Project Speaks to Inside Power on the Net Energy Analysis of Renewable Energy Generation Types
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1657 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 11, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In an interview with Industrial Info, Michael Dale, Post-doctoral Researcher with the Global Climate and Energy Project (GCEP), details the development of global energy systems with significantly lower emissions of greenhouse gasses, and discusses the economics and challenges of the solar power industry.
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB), Toyota Tsusho Corporation (OTC:TYHOY), DuPont (NYSE:DD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Minnesota Windfarm, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Daily Energy News
- UAE First in the Gulf Region to Add Coal to Energy Mix, an Industrial Info ...
- Brazil Announces Power Purchase Agreement Auctions for Newbuild Power Proje...
- China's Power Consumption Jumps 9.4% in November, an Industrial Info Market...
- China's Power Output up 6.8% Year Over Year in November, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker