You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Inside Power: Michael Dale from the Global Climate and Energy Project Speaks to Inside Power on the Net Energy Analysis of Renewable Energy Generation Types
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1657 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 11, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In an interview with Industrial Info, Michael Dale, Post-doctoral Researcher with the Global Climate and Energy Project (GCEP), details the development of global energy systems with significantly lower emissions of greenhouse gasses, and discusses the economics and challenges of the solar power industry.
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB), Toyota Tsusho Corporation (OTC:TYHOY), DuPont (NYSE:DD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker