You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Northern Star Exceeds Profit and Production, but Still Mothballs Project in Western Australia
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 334 Words
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--July 11, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources Australia (Perth, Australia)--Volatile gold prices have affected another Australian company after they fell to approximately $1,200 an ounce in the past few weeks, which is the lowest recorded level in almost three years. Northern Star Resource Limited (ASX:NST) (Perth) is temporarily suspending exploration and project development activities, specifically with its Ashburton gold project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: Cleveland-Cliffs Increases 2019 Capex Outlook as HBI Project Mo...
- Egyptian Aluminum Company to Invest $750 Million in Smelters, an Industrial...
- Global Investors Call on Cement Industry to Decarbonise
- Demand for Glass Containers Flourishes in Western Europe, an Industrial Inf...
- Ukraine to Import Coal for Winter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker