Premium Industrial NewsPreliminary Feasibility Study for Shenwan Energy's Chizhou Expansion Project Passes Examination
Preliminary Feasibility Study for Shenwan Energy's Chizhou Expansion Project Passes Examination
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 360 Words
BEIJING--December 20, 2013--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--The examination meeting for the preliminary feasibility study of Shenhua Shenwan Chizhou Jiuhua Power Generation Company Limited's (Chizhou, Anhui) 2,000-megawatt (MW), Phase II expansion project at the Jiuhua Power Plant was held in Hefei, the capital city of central China's Anhui province, from December 12-13, 2013, according to an announcement from the AEPDI on December 17. During the meeting, the preliminary feasibility study report prepared by Anhui Electric Power Design Institute (AEPDI) (Hefei, Anhui) passed the expert panel's examination.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Domestic Demand Fuels Methanol, Polyolefins, Ammonia Growth Projects in Chi...
- Mining and Agriculture Compete for Australia's Resources, Workers
- China Ministry Accepts Environmental Report for Meilinmiao Coal Mine Projec...
- Inner Mongolia Finalizes Ten Key Energy & Power Projects for 2014
- Hunan Plans Four Large-Scale Power Plants With Total Installed Capacity of ...