You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Yucca Mountain's Nuclear Waste Site Receives No New Federal Funding
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 376 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 29, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The new U.S. federal budget includes zero dollars toward the licensing of the long-awaited Yucca Mountain nuclear waste repository site in Nevada. This means no new money has been made available for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to continue with costly licensing procedures that are necessary to make use of the proposed site.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker