You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Yucca Mountain's Nuclear Waste Site Receives No New Federal Funding
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 376 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 29, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The new U.S. federal budget includes zero dollars toward the licensing of the long-awaited Yucca Mountain nuclear waste repository site in Nevada. This means no new money has been made available for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to continue with costly licensing procedures that are necessary to make use of the proposed site.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker