You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Contact Energy Picks Hamons Australia for Major Upgrade Project at Ohaaki Geothermal Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 314 Words
PERTH, AUSTRALIA--March 24, 2014--Researched by Industrial Info Resources Australia (Perth, Australia)--Contact Energy Limited (Wellington, New Zealand) issued a major services and supply contract to Hamon Australia Pty Limited (Sydney, Australia) for a cooling tower upgrade at the 68-megawatt (MW) Ohaaki Geothermal Power Station in north Taupo, New Zealand. The scope for the contract will involve design, engineering and manufacturing, including the installation of the cooling tower.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker