Premium Industrial NewsDubai Invests $5.4 Billion in Expanding Power Platform for Expo 2020
Dubai Invests $5.4 Billion in Expanding Power Platform for Expo 2020
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 339 Words
JOHANNESBURG--March 31, 2014--Written by Richard Finlayson, Senior International Editor for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Three major power expansion projects worth $5.4 billion have been announced by Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- UAE First in the Gulf Region to Add Coal to Energy Mix, an Industrial Info ...
- Dubai Launches 200-Megawatt Solar PV Project
- Saudi's ACWA, Spain's TSK Bag Phase II of Dubai's Solar Project
- ABB's $55 Million Substation Order to Integrate Dubai's Solar Park Output
- Dubai Electricity and Water Adds $1.8 Billion to 2014 Budget