Premium Industrial NewsChina's Cement Output Drops 5.3% in First-Half 2015
China's Cement Output Drops 5.3% in First-Half 2015
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 383 Words
BEIJING--August 5, 2015--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--China produced 1.07 billion tonnes of cement during the first six months of 2015, a drop of 5.8% from the same period last year, according to the country's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Within this article: Cement production statistics from China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Magnesium Supply Shortage Threatens Aluminum-Reliant Industries
- Power Industry Leads Montana's $1.4 Billion in Projects Under Construction
- Biden Scrambles to Find Carbon Cuts as Clean Electricity Plan Blocked
- Liberty Steel Gets Cash Injection to Save U.K. Plant
- Nucor Notes Record 3rd-Quarter Profit, Sees This Year's Capex at $1.7 Billi...