You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Cement Output Drops 5.3% in First-Half 2015
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 383 Words
BEIJING--August 5, 2015--Researched by Industrial Info Resources China (Beijing, China)--China produced 1.07 billion tonnes of cement during the first six months of 2015, a drop of 5.8% from the same period last year, according to the country's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC).
Within this article: Cement production statistics from China.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- New Year Kicks Off with $4.1 Trillion in Planned Capital Project Starts
- Philippines Set to Increase Nickel Production, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Australia Bushfires Pose Potential Threat to Mining Operations
- U.K. Cement Sector Invests in Maintenance, Upgrades, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Cement Industry Flourishes in Southern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker