Premium Industrial NewsDenver-Julesburg-to-Cushing Crude Pipelines: Three Projects Enter, One Project Leaves
Denver-Julesburg-to-Cushing Crude Pipelines: Three Projects Enter, One Project Leaves
Industry Segment: Energy | Word Count: 391 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 3, 2015--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Oil production in the Niobrara Shale steadily increased from more than 113,000 barrels per day (BBL/d) in January 2007 to a peak of 463,000 BBL/d in May 2015, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). The growth in production led to multiple pipeline projects to meet the region's increased demand for takeaway capacity. Within this article: Details and status of three proposed pipeline projects from the Denver-Julesburg Basin in Colorado to Cushing, Oklahoma. Additional companies: Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP), NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE:NGL), Plains All American Pipeline LLC (NYSE:PAA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Colorado Set for $1.9 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Completions
- Daily News Energy Headlines from July 7, 2016
- NGL Energy Partners Expects Colorado-to-Oklahoma Crude Pipeline to Start De...
- Magellan Midstream: Key Projects in Line for Completion this Year
- Economic Pressure Coming Down the Pipe, Upstream Slowdown Begins Affecting ...