You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Dakota Access Pipeline Construction Halted! ... Across 40 Miles, Temporarily
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 436 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 14, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Last Friday, minutes after an injunction filed by the Standing Rock tribe was denied, the U.S. federal government stepped in and asked for another review of the federal permits for the 450,000-barrel-per-day (BBL/d) Dakota Access Pipeline, a project under the umbrella of Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE:ETP) (ETP) (Dallas, Texas). This has led to a call by the federal government for Dakota Access to voluntarily halt construction around federal lands, specifically for 20 miles east and west of Lake Oahe in North Dakota.
Within this article: Details on the status of the Dakota Access Pipeline, and its paths to completion.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Qatar Petroleum Awards NFE FEED Contract to McDermott, an Industrial Info M...
- Global Pipeline Integrity Management Market to Show 2.93% Growth, an Indust...
- Devon Divests Canadian Assets to Canadian Natural Resources, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker