You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NextEra to Complete Solar Projects, Focuses on Wind Repowering Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 696 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 1, 2016--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) outlined plans on Monday to close a coal-fired plant, complete three solar projects and repower existing windfarms. Industrial Info is tracking $13.91 billion in active NextEra Energy projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Xcel Energy Wants to Accelerate $3 Billion Spend
- IIR Top Power News Today: July 14th 2020
- Russia to Invest About $7 Billion in Coal-Fired Power Plants, an Industrial...
- EU Opens $1 Billion Fund for Clean Energy Projects
- European Green Energy Commitment Depresses Indonesia Coal Market, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker