Premium Industrial NewsThen & Now: Cabot Oil & Gas Keeps Growing Production, Waits for Pipelines
Then & Now: Cabot Oil & Gas Keeps Growing Production, Waits for Pipelines
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 1634 Words
Attachment: Cabot Production, Marcellus Production, Cabot Capital Spending, Natural Gas Prices
SUGAR LAND--January 12, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE:COG) (Houston, Texas), the dominant producer in the gas-rich Marcellus Shale, invested in two pipeline projects because it needed additional ways to get its gas to markets. The company's gas production from that shale formation has soared in recent years, and it expects production to continue growing in 2017 and 2018, once the Constitution and Atlantic Sunrise pipelines enter service. These are just two of numerous projects the savvy producer has joined to keep itself afloat among a long period of low prices.
Within this article: Details on Cabot's most important active projects and how it remains one of the lowest-cost producers in North America.
Other companies featured: Williams Partners LP (NYSE:WPZ), Piedmont Natural Gas Company (NYSE:PNY), WGL Holdings Incorporated (NYSE:WGL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Report: $13.6 Billion in U.S. Energy Pipeline Activity Threatened by Delays...
- EIA: 5 Billion Cubic Feet per Day of Natural Gas Pipeline Capacity Added in...
- Clean Water Act Changes Aim to Speed Energy Projects, but May Delay Them In...
- Williams Companies, Kinder Morgan, Pembina Pipeline: Your Daily Energy New...
- Williams Downsizes 2019 Capex, Still Has Plenty of Projects