You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs Sees Backlog Hit Two-Year High on Chemical, Infrastructure Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 667 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 16, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant Jacobs Engineering Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) has beefed up its backlog with significant additions to its Aerospace & Technology and Building & Infrastructure businesses, which has helped to offset the effects of slowing progress on its energy-related work, particularly in the Oil & Gas and Chemical Processing industries. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $100 billion in active projects involving Jacobs.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Jacobs to make progress since the beginning of the year, including mass-transit works and units from Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) and ExxonMobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- SMC Global to Operate LNG Terminal in Philippines, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China's Natural Gas Output Jumps 13.5% in First Two Months of 2021, an Indu...
- Algeria's Groupement TouatGaz Proceeds with Second-Phase Development, an In...
- China's Output of Crude Oil up 0.4% in First Two Months of 2021, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker