You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
The Price is Right: Solar Surge Driven by Declining Panel Prices
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1086 Words
Attachment: historical, solar completions, solarr, zolar
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--May 22, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The North American utility-scale solar power market sizzled last year, driven in part by sizable cost reductions in solar panels, and there's no let-up in sight as developers have a bulging pipeline of projects scheduled to kick off construction in 2017 and 2018, according to data from Industrial Info and GTM Research (Boston, Massachusetts).
Within this article: Details on the solar power market due to cost reductions in solar panels and its effects on solar projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- CPS Energy, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Prioritizes T&D Amid Push for Renewables, Wrestles with Coal's Decline
- More than 1,800 Renewable Projects Subscribe to Brazil's PPA Auctions, an I...
- Indonesia Moves on 2021 Geothermal Exploration on Mount Tampomas, an Indust...
- China's Power Output Jumps 19.5% in Early 2021, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker