You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
PBF Completes Major Refinery Turnarounds for This Year
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 517 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 23, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--PBF Energy Incorporated (NYSE:PBF) (Parsippany, New Jersey) has completed its major refinery turnarounds for 2017, clearing the way for what the company hopes will be relatively smooth operations for the rest of this year.
Within this article: Update on the project to restart the Reformer 3 unit at the Chalmette, Louisiana, refinery. Additional companies: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refinery Turnarounds to Total $552 Million in Value for Third-Quarter ...
- Marathon Petroleum Doubles Q2 Profits, Plans $4 Billion Capex, Investments ...
- Phillips 66 Posts High Quarterly Earnings With Many Projects on the Way
- U.S. South is Home to $1.25 Billion in Refining Project Completions this Ye...
- Valero's Second-Quarter Earnings Up Despite Lower Throughput
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker