You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs Engineering Ends Fiscal 2017 with Record Backlog, CH2M Acquisition Near
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 825 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 22, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) giant Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) reported an all-time-high backlog for its 2017 fiscal year, as sequential revenues grew and the company prepared to wrap up its acquisition of CH2M Hill Companies Limited (Denver, Colorado). Industrial Info is tracking more than $91 billion in active projects involving Jacobs, including $23.5 billion under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Jacobs and CH2M, including major transit lines in Washington state and Hawaii, and major expansions from Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO) and Tesla Incorporated (NASDAQ:TSLA).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Washington State Looks to $1.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarte...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Automotives Drive $10 Billion in U.S., Canadian Plastics & Rubber Projects
- U.S. Postpones European Steel and Aluminium Tariffs
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker