You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sasol Drops Westlake GTL Project, Exits Canadian Shale Plays as it Shifts Focus
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 804 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 28, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL) (Johannesburg, South Africa) is calling it quits on as much as $1 billion in high-profile projects it has deemed unprofitable, including its work in Canada's shale gas market and all of its gas-to-liquids (GTL) greenfield projects--notably its GTL project in Westlake, Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking more than $43 billion in projects involving Sasol, including nearly $10 billion that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on the projects affected by Sasol's decision, as well as some of its highest-valued projects nearing or under construction in the U.S. and abroad.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Saulsbury at Work on $3 Billion in Projects, with LNG, Cryogenic Plants Top...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Halliburton, CenterPoint, McDermott: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Production and Refining Up in 2017
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker