You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Sasol Drops Westlake GTL Project, Exits Canadian Shale Plays as it Shifts Focus
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 804 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 28, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL) (Johannesburg, South Africa) is calling it quits on as much as $1 billion in high-profile projects it has deemed unprofitable, including its work in Canada's shale gas market and all of its gas-to-liquids (GTL) greenfield projects--notably its GTL project in Westlake, Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking more than $43 billion in projects involving Sasol, including nearly $10 billion that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on the projects affected by Sasol's decision, as well as some of its highest-valued projects nearing or under construction in the U.S. and abroad.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Venture Global LNG, Shell, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- ConocoPhillips Notches Up Major Progress on Mooses Tooth Projects in Alaska
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker