You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall Signs Largest Offshore Turbine Order for Three Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 595 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 30, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The largest offshore wind turbine order of 2017 has been placed by Swedish energy major Vattenfall (Stockholm) with newly formed Siemens-Gamesa (Madrid, Spain).
Within this article: Details record-breaking turbine order, related projects, investment value.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker