You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall Signs Largest Offshore Turbine Order for Three Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 595 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 30, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The largest offshore wind turbine order of 2017 has been placed by Swedish energy major Vattenfall (Stockholm) with newly formed Siemens-Gamesa (Madrid, Spain).
Within this article: Details record-breaking turbine order, related projects, investment value.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker