Premium Industrial NewsFirst Power at 400 Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm
First Power at 400 Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 538 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 6, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--First power has been generated at the 400 megawatt (MW) Rampion offshore windfarm located 13 kilometres (km) off the Sussex coast in England.
Within this article: Details first power at Rampion offshore wind project, partners, technology used and timescale for final commissioning.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Final Turbine in at 400-Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm in U.K.
- U.K. Sells Green Investment Bank for £2.3 Billion
- First Turbine Up at 400-Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm
- Vestas' Backlog Balloons with Strong Gust of Offshore Wind Projects Around ...
- Vestas Boasts Record Backlog as U.S. Helps to Drive Growing Demand for Wind...