You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First Power at 400 Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 538 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 6, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--First power has been generated at the 400 megawatt (MW) Rampion offshore windfarm located 13 kilometres (km) off the Sussex coast in England.
Within this article: Details first power at Rampion offshore wind project, partners, technology used and timescale for final commissioning.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Halliburton, CenterPoint, McDermott: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker