You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First Power at 400 Megawatt Rampion Offshore Windfarm
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 538 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 6, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--First power has been generated at the 400 megawatt (MW) Rampion offshore windfarm located 13 kilometres (km) off the Sussex coast in England.
Within this article: Details first power at Rampion offshore wind project, partners, technology used and timescale for final commissioning.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker