You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mid-Atlantic Region Prepares for Nearly $50 Billion in 2018 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 695 Words
Attachment: Planned 2018 Project Starts in Mid-Atlantic Region
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Mid-Atlantic market region, which includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia, is preparing for $49.8 billion in industrial project starts in 2018. The Power Industry, with $20.5 billion, leads in terms of the value of project starts, followed by the Industrial Manufacturing Industry with $16.7 billion in projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker