You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mid-Atlantic Region Prepares for Nearly $50 Billion in 2018 Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 695 Words
Attachment: Planned 2018 Project Starts in Mid-Atlantic Region
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Mid-Atlantic market region, which includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia, is preparing for $49.8 billion in industrial project starts in 2018. The Power Industry, with $20.5 billion, leads in terms of the value of project starts, followed by the Industrial Manufacturing Industry with $16.7 billion in projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker