You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
McDermott, CB&I to Merge into Oil & Gas EPC Giant with $139 Billion in Active Projects
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 748 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 20, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The market for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services in the Oil & Gas Industry is about to see a big shakeup, as heavyweights McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas) and Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI) (CB&I) (The Hague, Netherlands) have agreed to merge. The all-stock deal, which has an estimated value of $6 billion, is expected to close in the second quarter of 2018. Industrial Info is tracking more than $12 billion in active projects involving McDermott, and more than $127 billion in active projects involving CB&I.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects set to begin construction involving McDermott and CB&I.
Other companies featured: INPEX Corporation, Saudi Aramco, Qatar Petroleum, AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), Calpine Corporation (NYSE:CPN), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), Freeport LNG Development LP, Chiyoda International Corporation and Energy Capital Partners.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker