You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ohio Gas-Fired Power-Plant Buildout Underway
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 744 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 29, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Five large gas-fired power projects valued at about $4.9 billion are scheduled to kick off in Ohio over the next nine months, according to Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Platform. The aggregate generating capacity of these projects is about 5,130 megawatts (MW). These future plants follow the recent completion of an 870-MW unit at the Oregon Clean Energy Center, a grassroot natural gas plant in northwest Ohio.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- GE's Problems Pile Up as it Exits Dow Jones, Faces Penalty Over Alstom
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic Region to See Nearly $2.3 Billion in Third-Quarter Power ...
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker