Premium Industrial NewsShell Green Lights Largest Hydrogen Plant at German Refinery
Shell Green Lights Largest Hydrogen Plant at German Refinery
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 604 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--January 29, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Construction will go ahead on the world's largest hydrogen electrolysis plant at the Rheinland refinery complex in Germany.
Within this article: Details project investment, technology, timelines and partners
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Shell Ending Crude Oil Refining at German Refinery
- Preem Plans 50-Megawatt Hydrogen Plant at Lysekil Refinery
- Shell Starts Europe's Largest Green Hydrogen Plant
- European Refiners Plan to Spend Nearly $1.8 Billion on Green Hydrogen Proje...
- ExxonMobil, SABIC Complete Texas Ethylene Plant, but What Else Is on the Bo...