You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Denbury Hikes Capital Spending for 2018 as Exploration Projects Take Off
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 669 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Denbury Resources Incorporated (NYSE:DNR) (Plano, Texas), an exploration and production company that focuses on enhanced oil recovery (EOR) operations, is ready to build on last year's growth with continued development in some of its most profitable areas. The company expects its 2018 capital spending to total between $300 million and $325 million, compared with $241 million in 2017. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion in active projects across the U.S. involving Denbury Resources.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Denbury, including developments in Montana, Texas and Wyoming.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Inf...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker