You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NRG Energy Widens Net Loss as Company Prepares Renewables Exit
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 720 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG) (Princeton, New Jersey) widened its annual net loss as the company prepares for an exit from its renewables business, NRG Yield Incorporated (NYSE:NYLD.A), and significant assets in Louisiana. Industrial Info is tracking $4.7 billion in NRG projects.
Within this article: Details of NRG's financials and major projects
Other companies featured: Babcock & Wilcox (NYSE:BW)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Southern Company, Soaring Natural Gas Prices: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Coal-Fired Power Plant Retirements Could Reach 55,000 Megawatts in Com...
- Biden Executive Order Could Accelerate Offshore Windfarm Development
- IIR Top Power News Today: February 9th 2021
- Denmark's Orsted Sets Sites on South Korean Offshore Windfarm, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker