You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pfizer Leads Top 10 Global Pharmaceutical Companies for 2018
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 523 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources, Incorporated (Sugar Land, Texas)--On track to reach a reported $1.2 trillion in product sales by 2022, the global Pharmaceutical Industry's path is a convoluted one. With compound annual growth rates ranging from .05% to near double digits, much depends on which product sector and or region is being considered. While the general consensus is that the most growth is expected from evolving markets such as China and India, the American and European markets still dominate. So, it is no surprise that the top 10 pharmaceutical companies are headquartered in these regions. At least for now.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- North America to See More than $22 Billion in 2019 Pharma/Bio Capital Proje...
- Global Pharma-Bio Industry Could See $11 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project ...
- Novartis Accelerates Alcon Spinoff
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker