You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bechtel Takes on $155 Billion in Active Projects, with $33 Billion to Kick Off, Wrap Up in 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 762 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bechtel Corporation (San Francisco, California), the largest construction company in the U.S., was once again ranked No. 1 on Engineering News-Record's list of the top 400 contractors, due in no small part to the company's growing role in liquefied natural gas (LNG) and natural gas-fired, combined-cycle (NGCC) projects. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $155 billion in active projects involving Bechtel, including more than $9.4 billion worth that are set to begin construction and $23 billion worth that are set to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Bechtel, including Cheniere Energy Incorporated's (NYSE:LNG) Corpus Christi and Sabine Pass LNG facilities; Exxon Mobil Corporation's (NYSE:XOM) ethylene unit in Baytown, Texas; NGCC plants from Panda Power Funds and Advanced Power AG; and BHP Billiton plc's (NYSE:BHP) projects in Chile.
Other companies featured: Siemens AG and General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Natural Gas Exports to Mexico, U.S. Crude Drawdown: Your Daily Energy News
- Colorado Oil & Gas Industry Anxious About Potential November Ballot Measure
- Culture and Data Drive EOG Resources' Success
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker