You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Burns & McDonnell Adds Entergy Project to $3.8 Billion Slate in Texas, Louisiana
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 664 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 28, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Burns & McDonnell Incorporated (Kansas City, Missouri) is adding to an already-impressive slate of projects in Texas and Louisiana. Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR) (New Orleans, Louisiana) recently hired the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor for a gas-fired power plant, and numerous power-generation and refining projects are underway along the Gulf Coast. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $3.8 billion in active projects involving Burns & McDonnell in Texas and Louisiana, about $1.3 billion of which are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Burns & McDonnell in Texas and Louisiana, including those for major companies such as Entergy, Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Burns & McDonnell's Power, Refining Projects Propel it to $17 Billion in Ac...
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- EPIC Midstream, Oil Rig Count, Intermittent Renewables: Your Daily Energy ...
- U.S. Uranium Production for 2018 Likely to be Lowest in 60 Years
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker