You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Burns & McDonnell Adds Entergy Project to $3.8 Billion Slate in Texas, Louisiana
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 664 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 28, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Burns & McDonnell Incorporated (Kansas City, Missouri) is adding to an already-impressive slate of projects in Texas and Louisiana. Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR) (New Orleans, Louisiana) recently hired the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor for a gas-fired power plant, and numerous power-generation and refining projects are underway along the Gulf Coast. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $3.8 billion in active projects involving Burns & McDonnell in Texas and Louisiana, about $1.3 billion of which are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Burns & McDonnell in Texas and Louisiana, including those for major companies such as Entergy, Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker