You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Balfour Beatty's 10 Top-Valued Projects Driven by Needs for Energy Services, Infrastructure
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 714 Words
Attachment: Balfour Beatty, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Balfour Beatty plc (London, England) is providing engineering and construction services to places that are seeing some of the strongest demand for energy and infrastructure-related projects, including metropolitan hotspots in the U.S. and Europe that feature in the 10 highest-valued projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3 billion in active projects involving Balfour Beatty, about $1.2 billion of which are in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on the 10 top-valued projects to feature Balfour Beatty, spanning three continents.
Other companies featured: Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker