You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Honeywell at Work on $31 Billion in Projects, Fueled by Growth in LNG, Refineries
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 804 Words
Attachment: Honeywell Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Honeywell International (NYSE:HON) (Morris Plains, New Jersey), which specializes in engineering and automation, walked into 2018 with a confident stride as improving energy markets boosted demand for some of the company's most popular services. Industrial Info is tracking more than $31 billion in active projects featuring Honeywell, more than half of which are under construction. The growth is led by the Oil & Gas Production, Petroleum Refining and Chemical Processing segments, where Honeywell is attached to numerous high-value projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring Honeywell, including LNG and natural gas-processing facilities on the Texas Gulf Coast, and refining and chemical processing projects globally.
Other companies featured: Texas LNG LLC, Brazos Midstream Holdings LLC, EnLink Midstream LLC (NYSE:ENLC) and Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker