You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Honeywell at Work on $31 Billion in Projects, Fueled by Growth in LNG, Refineries
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 804 Words
Attachment: Honeywell Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Honeywell International (NYSE:HON) (Morris Plains, New Jersey), which specializes in engineering and automation, walked into 2018 with a confident stride as improving energy markets boosted demand for some of the company's most popular services. Industrial Info is tracking more than $31 billion in active projects featuring Honeywell, more than half of which are under construction. The growth is led by the Oil & Gas Production, Petroleum Refining and Chemical Processing segments, where Honeywell is attached to numerous high-value projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring Honeywell, including LNG and natural gas-processing facilities on the Texas Gulf Coast, and refining and chemical processing projects globally.
Other companies featured: Texas LNG LLC, Brazos Midstream Holdings LLC, EnLink Midstream LLC (NYSE:ENLC) and Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily En...
- Economist: Amid Strong U.S. Economy, Risks of Recession Growing
- Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Will Bypass Denmark Obstacle
- Russia Loses Key Trade Rulings over EU Gas Pipeline Rules
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker