Premium Industrial NewsAs New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival Project Gains
As New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival Project Gains
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 937 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 26, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After a New Hampshire siting board took a pass on the proposed Northern Pass transmission line earlier this year, the competing project--the New England Clean Energy Connect project (NECEC)--became the leading candidate to bring low-cost Canadian hydropower into the New England region.
Within this article: Details of the NECEC project
Companies featured: Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), Unitil Corporation (NYSE:UTL), National Grid plc (NYSE:NGG), Avangrid Incorporated (NYSE:AGR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Northeast, New England Gear Up for $2.7 Billion in First-Q...
- Emera Power Plant Sale to Help Fund $3.6 Billion in Active Projects
- North American Transmission and Distribution Project Spending Expected to S...
- North American Transmission Developers Plan Three Busy Years of Projects
- Summer Power Demand May Strain New England