You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
What Does China's Proposed Tariff on U.S. Propane Mean for the Industry?
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 725 Words
Attachment: U.S. Exports of Propane, 2013-2017
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China has proposed a 25% tariff on propane imported from the U.S. in response to new U.S. import tariffs on a number of Chinese products. How would this affect the U.S. industry and projects involving propane?
Within this article: Details of major propane-related projects
Companies featured: LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Braskem (NYSE:BAK), Pembina Pipeline Corporation (NYSE:PBA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Targa Resources, Anadarko, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Tops Global Oil and Gas Companies
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- ConocoPhillips, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Sweden Green Lights Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Denmark Is Final Hurdle
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker