You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Funds Egypt's Suez Refinery Overhaul
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 727 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 13, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe continues its support for Egypt's ageing oil, gas and power sector with a $200 million loan green-lit by the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) to upgrade and modernise the country's largest refinery.
Within this article: Details loan to overhaul Suez refinery, key projects, timeline, benefits for wider European energy supplies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Joint Venture Project to Boost Plains All American's 2019 Capex
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- Canadian Natural Resources, OPEC Output, California Fracking Moratorium: Y...
- Cenovus, Bakken Crude Discount, Possible OPEC Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA Warns of Possible Global Oil Supply Gap, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker