You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Funds Egypt's Suez Refinery Overhaul
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 727 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 13, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe continues its support for Egypt's ageing oil, gas and power sector with a $200 million loan green-lit by the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) to upgrade and modernise the country's largest refinery.
Within this article: Details loan to overhaul Suez refinery, key projects, timeline, benefits for wider European energy supplies
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker