You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Funds Egypt's Suez Refinery Overhaul
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 727 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 13, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe continues its support for Egypt's ageing oil, gas and power sector with a $200 million loan green-lit by the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD) to upgrade and modernise the country's largest refinery.
Within this article: Details loan to overhaul Suez refinery, key projects, timeline, benefits for wider European energy supplies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker