Premium Industrial NewsNextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 728 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE) (Juno Beach, Florida) reported basically flat net earnings of $795 million for the second quarter of this year compared to $793 million in second-quarter 2017. In a conference call, Chief Financial Officer John Ketchum said the company expected between $4.9 billion and $5.3 billion in capital expenditures in 2018. NextEra is progressing with the development of two large natural gas-fired power plants, a solar buildout in Florida and the acquisition of Florida assets of Southern Company (NYSE:SO) (Atlanta, Georgia).
Within this article: Details of NextEra Energy projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- NextEra Energy Shows Relentless Drive Toward Renewables
- Power, Industrial Manufacturing Drive $14.6 Billion of Florida Projects Und...
- Georgia, Texas Lead U.S. in Value of Power Projects Under Construction
- NextEra Shows No Sign of Relenting on Renewables Drive
- NextEra Energy Takes Leading Role in U.S. Renewable Energy Drive