You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DCP Midstream Projects Expand Footprint in DJ, Permian Basins
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 761 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DPM) (Denver, Colorado) recently gave an update on its current project activities, marking an important milestone passed earlier this month. The company's projects include the construction of gas processing projects in Colorado's Denver-Julesburg (DJ) Basin and pipeline takeaway in the Permian Basin of Texas. Including joint ventures, Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.7 billion in projects belonging to DCP.
Within this article: Details of key DCP projects
Other companies featured: Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI), Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Tropical Cyclones Veronica and Trevor Slam Australia, an Industrial Info We...
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Cyclone Veronica Disrupts Australian LNG Exports, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker