You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 916 Words
Attachment: WorleyParsons, August 2018
SUGAR LAND--August 23, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global engineering and consultation leader WorleyParsons (North Sydney, Australia) reported a stronger backlog at the end of first-half 2018, and expects to see an increase in global hydrocarbons capital spending and recovery in the onshore, offshore and oil sands markets. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $140 billion in active projects involving WorleyParsons, including more than $68.6 billion worth in North America.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects featuring WorleyParsons in North America, including those from major companies such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Bayport Polymers LLC, Gulf Coast Ammonia LLC, Canadian Natural Resources Limited (NYSE:CNQ), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) and Teck Resources Limited (NYSE:TECK).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Inf...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker