You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 124 Words
After years of construction, three ethylene units, all located in Louisiana, are set to begin commercial operations during December. The three units have a combined capacity addition of about 5.4 billion pounds per year of ethylene.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Polypropylene Production Being Developed in Algeria, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Qatar to See Chlor-Alkali Production Boom in 2019, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Iran to Invest $3.2 Billion in Methanol-to-Olefins Projects, an Industrial ...
- PetroChina Lanzhou Company Invests in 800,000-Ton-per-Year Ethylene Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker