You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 124 Words
After years of construction, three ethylene units, all located in Louisiana, are set to begin commercial operations during December. The three units have a combined capacity addition of about 5.4 billion pounds per year of ethylene.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Russia's Nakhodka Selects Chinese Contractor for Methanol/Ammonia Complex, ...
- China's Jiutai Group Invests $14 Billion in Chemical Projects, an Industria...
- Malaysia, Vietnam Make New Trade Agreement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indian Companies to Invest $800 Million in Chlor-Alkali Industry by 2021, a...
- Industry Trends Hit Malaysia's NPK Fertilizer Sector, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker