You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 124 Words
After years of construction, three ethylene units, all located in Louisiana, are set to begin commercial operations during December. The three units have a combined capacity addition of about 5.4 billion pounds per year of ethylene.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- DACH to Spend $168 Million on Modernization/Optimization at Chemical Plants...
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker