You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 124 Words
After years of construction, three ethylene units, all located in Louisiana, are set to begin commercial operations during December. The three units have a combined capacity addition of about 5.4 billion pounds per year of ethylene.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- South Louisiana Methanol Plant Put On Hold, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Koch's Nitrogenous Fertilizer Project Among $3.5 Billion Worth in Canada, a...
- Southern Asia's Industrial Organic Chemicals Sector Plans Billions of Dolla...
- South Asia's Chemical Industry to Kick Off 227 Capital Projects in First Qu...
- Russia to See 36 Chemical Maintenance Projects in September, October, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker