You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 124 Words
After years of construction, three ethylene units, all located in Louisiana, are set to begin commercial operations during December. The three units have a combined capacity addition of about 5.4 billion pounds per year of ethylene.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Kazakhstan to See $16 Billion in Chemical Industry Investment, an Industria...
- Saudi Arabia Continues to Invest in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker