You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Natural Resources Lowers 2019 Capital Budget
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 747 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canada's largest oil and gas producer, Canadian Natural Resources (NYSE:CNQ) (Calgary, Alberta), on Wednesday released its proposed 2019 capital budget, which lowers spending C$1 billion ($753 million) from 2018 levels. The company is proposing spending about C$3.7 billion ($2.78 billion) in 2019, compared with C$4.7 billion ($3.54 billion) in 2018. Industrial Info is tracking $21.5 billion in active Canadian Natural Resources projects.
Within this article: Details of Canadian's Natural's reaction to Alberta's oil production curtailment and of some of the company's high-profile projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Ohio Nuclear Bill, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Venture Global, Sempra Energy, Plains All American: Your Daily Energy News
- Husky Energy Reduces Planned Capital Spending
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Norway Permits Phase 2 of Largest Oil and Gas Project
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker