You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Maintenance for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 33 Words
The new year has not started, but Industrial Info has already identified upcoming maintenance shutdown events in Latin America, which represent opportunities for more than $248 million at Pharmaceutical-Biotech plants in the region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gilbane Building Company at Work on $7.7 Billion in Projects
- U.K. Set to Pay £500 Million For GSK-Sanofi COVID-19 Drug
- Sanofi Intends to Reduce up to 1,680 Jobs in Europe, an Industrial Info Mar...
- India's Second Indigenous COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Set for Human Trials, ...
- COVID-19 Amplifies Europe's Reliance on Foreign Critical Drug Supplies, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker