You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Maintenance for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 33 Words
The new year has not started, but Industrial Info has already identified upcoming maintenance shutdown events in Latin America, which represent opportunities for more than $248 million at Pharmaceutical-Biotech plants in the region.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to See $3.5 Billion in Pharma-Biotech Projects Kick Off this Quarter...
- ICRA: Indian Pharma Industry to Grow 11-13% in FY2020, an Industrial Info M...
- U.S. FDA Clears Indoco's Goa Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Bangladesh's Pharmaceutical Exports Up 25%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker