Premium Industrial NewsU.S. Glass Manufacturing Project Kickoffs May Top $1 Billion in 2019
U.S. Glass Manufacturing Project Kickoffs May Top $1 Billion in 2019
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 438 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A quick Google search of the word "Glass" is more likely than not to result in references to an M. Night Shyamalan movie scheduled for release later this month. But in the industrial world, glass is big business. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion in glass manufacturing capital projects in the U.S. that are planned for construction kickoff in 2019, ranging in value from $1 million to $294 million.
Within this article: Glass project kickoffs in 2019.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now!(All Fields Required)
Articles related to this company
- Corning, Gallo, Other U.S. Glass Makers Look to Demand Revival
- First Solar Plans Third Photovoltaic Solar Plant in Ohio
- First Solar at Work on More Than $5 Billion in Generation, Manufacturing Pr...
- Steel, Aluminum Revival Fuels $3.25 Billion in Great Lakes Metals & Mineral...
- NSG Announces Location of New U.S. Float Glass Plant, an Industrial Info Ma...