You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Chemical Industry to See $15 Billion in Construction Starts this Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 118 Words
Attachment: India-Chemicals Jan 2019
For years, chemical plant owners in South Asia have been plagued with logistic constraints, political drama and limited access to adequate feedstock that have slowed the start of many major projects. These constraints have created a huge inventory of owners eager for the right circumstances to begin construction for their projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Gateway to Present Process Hazard Analysis Webinar
- Planned European Pesticide, Ag Chem Investments Reach $72 Million, an Indus...
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Zambia's Agrochemicals Sector Makes Project Investments, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker