You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India's Chemical Industry to See $15 Billion in Construction Starts this Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 118 Words
Attachment: India-Chemicals Jan 2019
For years, chemical plant owners in South Asia have been plagued with logistic constraints, political drama and limited access to adequate feedstock that have slowed the start of many major projects. These constraints have created a huge inventory of owners eager for the right circumstances to begin construction for their projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell Adds to Geismar, Louisiana, Chemicals Sector with New Petrochemicals ...
- KBR Launches new PDH Technology, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- PTT Global Delays Decision on New U.S. Ethylene Unit, an Industrial Info Ma...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Petrobras to Reactivate Comperj, Itaborai Petrochemical Complex Project, an...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker