You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First U.S. Straw-to-Pulp Mill Nears Startup, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pulp & Paper | Word Count: 45 Words
Columbia Pulp's $184 million straw pulp mill in Lyons Ferry, Washington, is on track to be operational by the end of the first quarter of this year. The tree-free pulp mill will produce 140,000 tons a year of commodity and specialty straw pulp.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May 6 COVID-19 Impact Report: Outages, Derates, Shutdowns and More
- May 1 COVID-19 Latin America Impact Report
- Replacements, Maintenance Lead U.S., Canadian Pulp & Paper Industry Project...
- South American Tissue Paper Market Sees Growth, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Pulp, Paper & Wood Maintenance Projects Ready to Kick Off in Europe, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker