You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Leidy South Expansion Seeks to Debottleneck Marcellus, Utica Shales
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 801 Words
Attachment: natgasproduction, Pennsylvania, newwell
SUGAR LAND, TEXAS--January 14, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The nation's largest natural gas pipeline system is attempting to expand its footprint in the Marcellus and Utica shales, leapfrogging other proposed pipeline projects in the area that have been delayed. The Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Company (Transco) (Houston, Texas), a unit of Williams Companies Incorporated (NYSE:WMB) (Tulsa, Oklahoma), is developing the Leidy South Expansion project in Pennsylvania, a $500 million project that will add about 582 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) of new throughput. If the project receives all its required permits according to schedule, construction can begin in early 2021, and gas can begin flowing by early 2022.
Within this article: Leidy South Expansion project
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Liquefied Natural Gas Limited: Your Daily Energy News
- Driftwood Signs Petronet for Offtake from Lake Charles LNG, an Industrial I...
- Saudi Oil Attacks Obstruct Light Crude Supply to Bahrain, an Industrial Inf...
- Oceaneering Bags Contract for ONGC Offshore Project, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Nord Stream 2 75% Complete but Choppy Waters Ahead
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker